If there are no clues on your location: Explore. Draw the top card of the exploration deck. If it is a connecting location, put it into play and move to it.
Objective - At the end of the round, if investigators at Steps of Yoth possess the requisite number of clues, they may advance. (Beware - any investigator who is not at Steps of Yoth will be defeated.)
One Level Deeper - Back
Add 1 resource to the current depth level. If the current depth level is 5+ and you are playing in Campaign Mode, go to (→R2).
Otherwise, perform the following:
- Each investigator who is not at Steps of Yoth is left behind and is defeated. Each surviving investigator loses each of his or her clues.
- Move each enemy in play to the pursuit area.
- Remove all doom from locations in play. Set each location in play and in the exploration deck aside, out of play. Investigators are not defeated during this process.
- Draw a random set-aside location other than Steps of Yoth, put it into play, and place each surviving investigator at that location.
- Create a new exploration deck consisting of Steps of Yoth and 4 other random set-aside locations. Shuffle the exploration deck.
- Flip this act back over. Journey as deep as you can…
No review yet for this card.