Let's say i have this and the damage Ancient Stone in play. I draw 3 cards. Can i use this one to move 3 to an enemy and then use the damage stone to kill it?
Drawing encounter cards does not trigger this effect, also see FAQ from Dr. Henry Armitage
As for the review: While this card has a nice effect, it has several problems:
- You can enter unrevealed locations. If you draw enough cards, you could reveal all locations for "free", to locate victory locations plan ahead which ones you need to clear (lowest shroud).
- This allows you to play Deciphered Reality
- Some locations have effects on reveal or enter, so be careful
- Once all secrets are used up, play another hand asset (like damage stone) to replace it
- Depending on your the stone's 2 give you a decent chance at evading