Leviticus Hollowpoints(tm) use patented scriptures to deliver stern religious disapproval to the monsters* you encounter while walking the beat!
- Recursive blessings propagate to bullets later added to your weapon- terrific for law-enforcement who can be paid in bullets when they get a citizen killed*!
- Litany Of This-Is-A-Supply ensures you can stick to a plan that has these at the ready!
- Also available in non-police issue .18, .25, .32, .35, .38, .45, buckshot, weird science, and napalm calibers!*
So next time your patrol takes you to Dim Carcosa*, give Rebecca what she deserves. Give her Leviticus Hollowpoints(tm).
- Due to the strenuous firearms experience required for safe operation, these are not actually approved for use by private investigators- only police, feds, military, mercenaries, various clergy, psychiatrists, boxers, cooks, and actors.
- Stern religious disapproval only felt by literal monsters, not figurative ones like cannibals, or people who eat lobster. They'll still feel the normal kind of disapproval caused by getting shot, though.
- Not responsible for withheld wages/bullets if you kill a bystander but somebody proves it was your fault. We're wizards, not lawyers.
- Does not come in arrow caliber; mankind does not yet possess the technology to write things on arrowheads.
- Untested on yellow kings. Results not guaranteed in the event that somebody hastur fight one.