Who would use this?
- Ashcan Pete: the combat bonus stacks with Duke, so he would strongly consider it.
- Calvin Wright: too weak early game but the repeated healing is good for his longevity and might make it worth it for him.
- Rita Young: she would rather have Peter Sylvester.
- Silas Marsh: he also needs more help with sanity than health.
- Wendy Adams: not interested.
- William Yorick: might use it in a build without the typical recurring allies.
- Agnes Baker: she’d Rather have Peter Sylvester.
- Minh Thi Phan: not interested, unless you really want to push her combat, a la Strange Solution.
- Preston Fairmont: hard to imagine him taking this but I could be wrong... the bonus is too little.
- Lola (silence)
I think Ashcan Pete and Calvin Wright are the most likely to use it.
What about a Upgrade for Beat Cop? (Wiliam Yorick) — The King in Yellow · 17
I think Beat Cop II is probably better for Yorick. Beat Cop II's ability is spectacular and has great synergy with Yorick, since he can recur it. Yorick definitely doesn't need the health from Jessica, either, as he can recycle Leather Coat and the like. — CaiusDrewart · 1492
That said, this is a great card and Pete is going to love it. — CaiusDrewart · 1492
Have Tommy Muldoon take her along with Peter (with Charisma) to enable god mode — Jermz238 · 1
I think it'll be great as a post Timeworn brand upgrade for Yorick, 2 Timworn brands + 2 beat cop(2) + charisma + 2 Jessica = 19 Xp, a very reasonable way to spend your XP from the first 2-4 scenarios — Tsuruki23 · 790