- Q: Is it intentional that in some configurations in one or two player, it's impossible to get the requisite number of clues to complete scenario 1 of The Circle Undone, The Witching Hour? A: Thanks for bringing this problem to my attention! We've heard a few reports of this, so the team has been discussing how best to handle this issue. For now, I believe the best way to handle this is to revise the setup so that the players put a total of 5 Witch-Haunted Woods locations into play during setup, instead of 4 (as evenly as possible in front of the investigators, with any excess in front of the lead investigator). This should ensure that there are always at least 6 clues among just the Witch-Haunted Woods locations, regardless of what other locations emerge later in the scenario. In a future FAQ we will either issue an errata to make this change permanent, or issue another errata which should solve the issue, but for now players should play with this change in place. If the change is made permanent I will make sure that the PDF of the Campaign Guide on our website is revised to reflect the change.
Witch-Haunted Woods - Back
You cannot investigate this location while you have between 3 and 10 resources.
: Choose an investigator at a different Witch-Haunted Woods. Move up to 3 of your resources to that investigator's resource pool, or vice versa. (Group limit once per round.)
- Witch-Haunted Woods: Cairn Stones The Circle Undone #59
- Witch-Haunted Woods: The Lonely Tree The Circle Undone #60
- Witch-Haunted Woods: Child's Tree House The Circle Undone #61
- Witch-Haunted Woods: Tainted Well The Circle Undone #62
- Witch-Haunted Woods: Hermit's House The Circle Undone #63
- Witch-Haunted Woods: Overgrown Barn The Circle Undone #64
No review yet for this card.