|Card draw simulator|
Odds: 0% – 0% – 0% more
|None. Self-made deck here.|
myklwelch · 1
This is a variation of my regular Jenny Barnes deck (normally solo) for multiplayer.
- Constrained to Core Set x2 and Dunwich
- Took no unique ally (Leo De Luca, Dr. Milan Christopher) because others are likely to take them
- Beat Cop seemed like an adequate ally for +1 combat. UPDATE: scrapped an ally for Dynamite Blast. I'm going alone!!! (with my friends)
- Deck (per usual) relies on resources and Arcane Studies and Hard Knocks to pump up skills.
- Resource pump: 2x Emergency Cache, 2x Burglary, Jenny unique ability
2x Switchblade. I probably won't use, will ditch at my first upgrade. Likely to drop some skills as I get XP as well. (Keep 1 of each???) Seems very light on events at this point. Just double checked. Elusive is taboo, and Backstab is of questionable value. Jenny's combat and agility are the same.