question: does this mean if I draw a -1 chaos token, and then a -2 with the additional chaos token, that these are summed together for a -3? Or does the "reveal and resolve" only apply to the effect of the additional chaos token, like drawing a tablet could cause you to take damage?
Arkham Woods - Back
Growing up, you were always warned to stay out of the woods at night. Now you know why.
Shroud: 2. Clues: 1.
Forced - After you reveal a chaos token from the chaos bag while investigating this location: Reveal and resolve an additional chaos token. (Limit once per test.)
This used to be a popular spot for fishing, but it doesn't look like anybody has fished here in years.
Return to the Night of the Zealot #34. Return to the Devourer Below #3.
- Arkham Woods: Hidden Path Return to the Circle Undone #21
- Arkham Woods: Place of Power Return to the Circle Undone #22
- Arkham Woods: Bootlegging Operation Return to the Circle Undone #23
- Arkham Woods: Great Willow Return to the Night of the Zealot #33
- Arkham Woods: Corpse-Ridden Clearing Return to the Night of the Zealot #35
- Arkham Woods: Wooden Bridge Return to the Night of the Zealot #36
- Arkham Woods: Unhallowed Ground Core Set #150
- Arkham Woods: Twisting Paths Core Set #151
- Arkham Woods: Old House Core Set #152
- Arkham Woods: Cliffside Core Set #153
- Arkham Woods: Tangled Thicket Core Set #154
- Arkham Woods: Quiet Glade Core Set #155
I believe you get the -3 — Weirdmarine · 3
You get -3. All special tokens effects are applied too. — jd9000 · 56