|Card draw simulator|
Odds: 0% – 0% – 0% more
|Sleuth Enforcer [Co-op & Solo] - "Curtains" Update||181||154||15||5.0|
malcote · 9
Multiplayer deck focused fighting enemies and gathering clues. Here is the general play style of this deck:
- Start the game by equipping a weapon such as Machete or Roland's .38 Special and getting an ally down.
- Move towards a high-shroud area with clues on it; the idea is to draw an enemy from the encounter deck (either naturally or force it with On the Hunt, defeat it, and then get a free clue in the process.
- Rinse and repeat, pulling enemies away from vulnerable players with "Let me handle this!"
- Smoking Pipe to Elder Sign Amulet
- .45 Automatic to Lightning Gun
- Shortcut to Pathfinder
- Shortcut to Extra Ammunition
- Vicious Blow to Vicious Blow
1st Core Campaign - Night of the Living Masks - 6XP.