|Card draw simulator|
Odds: 0% – 0% – 0% more
|None. Self-made deck here.|
This deck is part of a series provided for people who have only a single core set & the Dunwich expansions. The rationale is that most of the decks on this site assume 2 core sets. If you have just 1 core set, you don't have much freedom in your deck, so there is not much point in publishing specialty decks. But if you have 1 core + Dunwich, you have some freedom in deck construction but not a lot of guidance.
Zoey is a killing machine. You should pair up with a seeker, or Pete, who is also decent at finding clues. Your main jobs as Zoey are:
- Protect the team from monsters
- Make sure you do not get defeated by taking on too much horror
The Shrivelling is there as a backup to handle certain situations that might arise:
- You are fighting with a Fire Axe and have no resources
- You have multiple enemies engaged with you [in which case the Machete only would do 1 damage.
- You are not engaged with an enemy and do not have time to engage the enemy [and do not have Taunt
- You have to fight a monster that eats melee weapons (e.g., Conglomeration of Spheres)
Your basic plan is to have a we upon in one hand and a flashlight in the other.
Note that using a Flashlight is better than just getting 2 added to your intellect. If all Flashlight did was give you 2 extra intellect, it wouldn't really be worth it. In particular, Flashlights really shine [geddit?] in locations with Shroud = 1 or 2. _If the shroud of a location is 1 or 2 and you use a flashlight, the only way you can fail the skill test if you draw ._
Here's why: say the shroud of a location is 2. Using a flashlight brings it down to 0. Say you investigate with an intellect of 2 and get a -5 chaos token. Your adjusted skill for the test is not -3. It is 0. Your adjusted skill is 0, and the shroud is 0, so you win. Only on an do you lose.