Card draw simulator
|None. Self-made deck here.|
|Duke, Pete, Peter, and...Jessica?||0||0||0||1.0|
Taevus · 295
Built this for 4-player Forgotten Age with Daisy, Silas, and Diana. My role is the true flex that is ready early while others are ramping up. I typically spend 60/40 Investigating/Fighting.
Basic strat: use St. Hubert's Key be eligible for the Desperate cards. Use Yaotl to benefit from them more than once. Make do with Duke until that works.
This is an attempt to alter my Dark Horse deck to a Horseless version.
Early Permanent Upgrades:
- Lone Wolf - I'm often alone in my role. 1x card means less reliable.
- Track Shoes + Drawing Thin - when not needed for the extra mobility, this will get me cash/cards.
- Drawing Thin by itself obviously.
- Madame Labranche - only temporary.
- Cherished Keepsake/Leather Coat + Scavenging - I investigate a lot, so this procs very often.
- St. Hubert's Key - In a pinch it will soak 2 horror. Can be scavenged, but very expensive to do so.
- Lucky! & the Desperate skills.
- St. Hubert's Key - makes up for not having Magnifying Glass.
- Fieldwork - Love this card. It's a Lucky! that is much less clutch, but you get to use way more often. For me it's usually about every-other or every-third turn.
- "Look what I found!" - Testless, 2 clues
- Desperate Search, Lucky!