Card draw simulator
|None. Self-made deck here.|
|Tommy Muldoon: Come with Me if You Want to Live||0||0||0||1.0|
LivefromBenefitSt · 633
A try at a Tommy deck. As usual, I am planning on a 2-player, standard play-through, probably paired with a Seeker or other clue-getter. I have run Tommy mostly in one-shots, so I wanted to see how he advances during a campaign -- preferably something like TFA with its hordes of enemies. My basic theme is grab all the enemies, kill them, maybe pick up a clue or two during quite moments from the encounter deck. As usual, comments and suggestions welcome.
- Survival Knife -- Even in 2-hand, Tommy may not be able to kill everything he catches
- Tetsuo Mori -- soak, resources, find the items. Does anyone else feel callous when they play Tetsuo over and over?
- Riot Whistle -- gets enemies off the clue-getter, deals with Aloof, what's not to love except the slot?
- "Get over here!" -- This is Tommy summoning enemies instead of chasing his partner(2) around
- Act of Desperation -- there is nothing better than emptying an upgrade Thompson, then pitching it at a ghoul's head
- Scrounge for Supplies -- gets back cards lost to Rookie Mistake or committing to tests
- "Not without a fight!" -- I expect Tommy will be engaged with enemies more often than not
- Daring -- it was either this of Steadfast, and, while the latter's boost is helpoful for Tommy, fighting is what he is meant to do
PilotingFairly simple Tommy the Tank. Stay reasonably close to your partner, engage all the enemies and kill them ASAP. Clear out pesky Aloof enemies. Strengths: decent damage potential, lots of engage tools, a small amount of clue-getting. Weaknesses: Tommy's usual -- low draw, early economy, and a and that aren't quite good enough for the job.
In rough order
- Relic Hunter -- Riot Whistle is good by Tommy likes that slot for Desk Sargent Pawterson
- 2x Enchanted Blade --> 2x Enchanted Blade -- the extra , draw, and horror healing are especially good in Tommy
- 2x "Get over here!" --> 2x "Get over here!" (2)