|Card draw simulator|
Odds: 0% – 0% – 0% more
|None. Self-made deck here.|
Django · 1652
The idea of this deck is to never make any tests on your turn. Instead the deck is filled with assets and events that give you clues and deal damage. I've included XP cards to showcase all options. See Variants section for 0 XP version.
- When it's your turn, kill stuff and collect clues with available events or assets.
- The Deck includes many expendable allies, only Peter Sylvestre should remain in play to heal sanity and give you money.
- Friendly ask other players to provoke an OA and take it with Heroic Rescue. Put the OAs damage on Guard Dog and horror on Peter Sylvestre.
- Ambush can be triggered with "Let me handle this!" or On the Hunt.
- Use Dynamite Blast on many enemies.
- Peter Sylvestre for money
- Art Student to take clues
- Calling in Favors to reuse Art Student or get combat allies out
- To start with 0 XP:
- When starting with 0 XP, upgrade deck in above order
- If you play as Roland Banks instead, you can replace Peter Sylvestre with Disc of Itzamna.
- Roland's ability triggers when killing stuff with auto damage.
- He may run into ressource problems, however.