|Card draw simulator|
Odds: 0% – 0% – 0% more
|None. Self-made deck here.|
This was made as primary clue gatherer for Eternal Slumber, however it wasn't really fast enough at getting clues as it could only really manage one at a time. The scenario kind of rocked us because [redacted] so that affected how good this seemed. However, overall this deck provided absolutely tons of value in terms of s and commits and was just continually chucking cards into all kinds of skills tests.
- Card draw: Preposterous Sketches, Eureka! and Tooth of Eztli
- Disposable/discard: Cornered, Leather Coat, Cherished Keepsake and Lantern. Also just generally chucking away cards for skills.
- Recycling: Resourceful and Scavenging.
- Magnifying Glass: sometimes it's best to keep this in hand where possible in case The King in Yellow turns up, sometimes it's not - kind of depends on whether you can get it back or not.
- Higher Education: was useless as I was throwing away cards all the time. It makes me think maybe that if you can use this as Minh then you're not adding enough cards to your party's skill tests.
- Cornered: never played this even though had it in my hand for long periods. I was already chucking away lots of cards, this would have sent it into overdrive and possibly been too much.
- Lantern: not great, but decent and consistent, didn't chuck it for damage though as the monsters were pretty rough (and I kind of forgot).
- Eureka!: never hit as many of the tests were really tough, but the skills icons alone are really useful
- Inquiring Mind: really strong as she's not a fast clue gatherer so there's often clues around. Also chucking in 3 (+1) to someone's test is just bananas.
- Shortcut: didn't get used, but we weren't moving around much
- Resourceful: took a while until there was something in the discard pile to make this fully useful, tried to find more targets for it during the deck build but nothing really jumped out at me.
- Tooth of Eztli: seems good on paper, but hard to really quantify how much value was got out of this as treachery tests were so hard. Maybe swap it for Rabbit's Foot as it's another target for Resourceful and works better if things are hard. It's not cheap either.