- If you use this to draw a card with the same triggering condition (e.g. "Look what I found!"), you can play that card during the same reaction window.
After you fail a skill test, exhaust Rabbit's Foot: Draw 1 card.
Sounds weird, but this tag is better on easy/standard difficulty than on hard/expert. Sure, the ability triggers more often on tougher skill tests, but the best strategy on a higher difficulty is to do everything you can to minimize the number of skill tests you attempt, or make them auto-successes, with e.g. Flashlight or Will to Survive. When we do attempt skill tests, we want to boost them with sufficient skill cards that we'll actually pass them. So Rabbit's Foot is just going to go a long way to pay off, if it ever does.
- Good click-compression in decks that are likely to fail repeatedly at certain actions. Like my beloved Wendy at fighting or investigating.
- Synergizes well with other cards with the same triggering condition: List
- Decent install cost.
- 1 -icon to boost skill tests.
- Can form a very clunky combo with Scavenging: Commit Rabbit's Foot from hand to a skill test. If it was an investigation attempt, you are not allowed to retrieve Rabbit's foot after the same test, but in any case after the next successful investigation attempt.
- The effect is mediocre with the one-time usability restriction per round.
- It takes up a valuable accessory slot.