This card is awesome! And the best thing about him isn't the stats increase - which are brilliant - but rather the freedom he gives. You want to accept 3 attacks of opportunity while you investigate (probably at 6 ) - no problem. Move while under attack - fine. It's one turn where you can more or less ignore any enemies.
- Expensive in XP (but worth it!)
- Uses the ally slot.
- Not worth using for combat without having a weapon that increases damage.
- Small cost to play
- Unique - so only 1 in play at a time. Not such a problem as he only lasts until the next Mythos phase.
- Capability. Do what you want for a turn.
- Fast. Don't waste an action using this, and don't suffer an attack of opportunity.
- Works with A Chance Encounter, which is also awesome (though he lasts even less time if brought into play this way)
- Use it with Police Badge or Ace in the Hole for even more over-powered actions in one turn!
Simply brilliant. Game winning.