|Card draw simulator|
Odds: 0% – 0% – 0% more
|Minh the backpacking Scavenger||17||10||10||1.0|
|Rex'd 'Em - Hell Damn Near Killed 'Em||0||0||0||1.0|
|Rex'd 'Em - Hell Damn Near Killed 'Em||0||0||0||2.0|
|Finn the smoking Scavenger||28||23||25||1.0|
|Rex - Reduce, Reuse, Recycle||0||0||0||1.0|
This deck is based on Lucky Cigarette Case, Scavenging and Murphy's ability as they have the same trigger: succeed by 2 or more. The combo is pretty powerful, as it draws an additional card, recovers an item from your discard and gains an additional clue. All of that each turn!
It also includes Backpack and many items to use Scavenging more effectively. This gives you cards to commit to support other team members. Lucky Cigarette Case is also an item, for backpack to locate.
This deck has no combat options, you're relying on your allies to take care of enemies. See "variations" section if you need combat options.
- Play Magnifying Glasses and Dr. Milan Christopher to max your , so you can trigger the combo reliably
- Get Scavenging and Lucky Cigarette Case into play as early as possible.
- Commit any other items so skill checks. Do NOT play them (unless you need soaks)!
- Be aware, any action that is not used to play the combo, gather clues, move towards clues or otherwise move the scenario onward is a waste.
- Use Scavenging to recover these items, preferably with ? symbol
- Cards below Backpack cannot be commited. The idea is to discard it and return them to your hand with Scavenging.
- Play Delve Too Deep near the end of the scenario to gain more XP
- Preferebly after all other investigators have resigned so only you draw an encounter card.
- Resign action does not provoke attacks of opportunity, enemies drawn do not matter if you're at the resign location
- Magnifying Glass, Dr. Milan Christopher to reliably trigger your combo
- Scavenging, Lucky Cigarette Case. The combo itself. The case is more important, as it may draw you Scavenging.
- Tutor cards to search for any of the above: Backpack (cannot search for Scavenging), No Stone Unturned, Eureka!
- Strange Solution should not be upgraded. The ? is for commiting, unless your team needs more options. Also see section "Variations".
- Higher Education so you need boosts less often and can use ressources from milan
- No Stone Unturned 0 -> No Stone Unturned 5
- Shortcut -> Pathfinder
- Deduction 0 -> Deduction 2
- Fine Clothes -> Disc of Itzamna as it has better icons for committing
- Eureka! -> Cryptic Research
- Leather Coat -> Bulletproof Vest more
- Cherished Keepsake -> Elder Sign Amulet more