|Card draw simulator|
Odds: 0% – 0% – 0% more
|None. Self-made deck here.|
|Rex the smoking Scavenger||13||9||0||1.0|
This deck is based on Scavenging and Backpack to always have cards to commit. It should be the primary clue gatherer, to trigger Scavenging each turn. Once the combo is ready, you can support your team pretty well by commiting items to any test. This deck has no option.
- Play Magnifying Glasses and Dr. Milan Christopher to max your
- Commit any other item so skill checks
- Use Scavenging to recover these items, preferably with ? symbol
- Use tutor cards (No Stone Unturned, Eureka!) to search for missing combo pieces
- Cards below Backpack cannot be commited. The idea is to discard it and return them to your hand with Scavenging.
- Play Backpack with as many items as possible, preferably with ? symbols
- Try to discard backpack by playing Leather Coat, Fine Clothes or another Backpack. All discarded items can be recovered with Scavenging
- Recover Backpack with Scavenging and play it again to get more items into your discard pile to commit
- Fine Clothes, Cherished Keepsake and Leather Coat can be played if you need soaks
- Magnifying Glass, Dr. Milan Christopher
- Tutor cards to search for any of the above
- Strange Solution should not be upgraded. The ? is for commiting, unless your team needs more options. Also see section "Variations".
- Higher Education so you need boosts less often and can use ressources from milan
- No Stone Unturned 0 -> No Stone Unturned 5
- Shortcut -> Pathfinder
- Deduction 0 -> Deduction 2
- Lucky! -> Flare to get Dr. Milan Christopher out quicker
- Fine Clothes -> Disc of Itzamna as it has better icons for committing
- Eureka! -> Cryptic Research
- Lantern -> Newspaper 2 for more icons
- Leather Coat -> Bulletproof Vest more
- Cherished Keepsake -> Elder Sign Amulet more
- If you need options, you should replace Fine Clothes with Fire Axe and Lantern with "I've got a plan!"
- You can add Dark Horse for boosting all stats (remove Fine Clothes). All assets you will ever play are pretty cheap, costing 0-2 ressources except Dr. Milan Christopher. But if you draw the horse before the insecticist consider if you really need him.