Card draw simulator
|None. Self-made deck here.|
LivefromBenefitSt · 603
Messing around with a Zoey deck which will run Enchant Weapon and, hopefully, cause a lot of havoc. It might work solo, but I imagine setting it up with a clue-getter. If I was going solo, I would swap out Stand Together for something else. As always, comments and suggestions welcome.
- Meat Cleaver -- it's a great card for the lower investigator, and it's thematic. I am a bit on the fence about this. Enchanted Blade would probably work as well, although that would mean redoing the splash cards
- Survival Knife -- If Zoey can't kill them in her phase, maybe she can kill them in their phase. It depends a bit on the scenario -- some campaigns have more horror-dealing than damage-dealing, which makes this less useful
- Sixth Sense -- It's gotten a little cliche, but it's nice to be able to investigate at 4 rather than 2
- Stand Together -- A little resource bump for Zoey and friend
- Steadfast -- it can help kill enemies or get clues or pass annoying treacheries. Maybe swap if for Daring, if that's your jam
PilotingStandard Zoey: get a weapon out and start killing things. Pick up clues when you get a chance. There's nothing really fancy in this build. My secondary goal was to make a deck that was relatively simple to pilot, without a lot of complex card interactions.
Mulligan It's best if you can get a weapon, Sixth Sense, and an economy card.
In rough order
- Monster Slayer --> Enchant Weapon -- +4 to attack and +1 damage. What monster hunter worth her artisanally-harvested salt wouldn't jump at that?
- On the Hunt --> Police Badge -- not only is the +1 good, the discard function combos well with Intrepid (based on observations from PureFlight's review)
- Relic Hunter -- for Cross + Badge
- Meat Cleaver --> Enchanted Blade (3) -- not as thematic, but it will dish out more damage and probably heal just about as much horror
- Grete Wagner --> Grete Wagner (3) -- generally more effective, although the +1 is sort of lost in this build
- Survival Knife --> Survival Knife (2) -- better than the basic version
- Stand Together --> Stand Together (3)