Card draw simulator
|Double, Double, Double, Double Trish|20k Series|Deck Guide||200||126||13||1.0|
Weges · 64
Do you like more actions? Do you like actions that go well? Then link this deck to someone you play with!
Inspired by the double double Trish 20k series from @Valentin1331.
The two main strategies, preferable in the same turn to give someone else a godly turn:
- First Knowledge is Power: a fast Encyclopedia trigger, draw 1-4 cards and test 6+ for 1-2 clues.
- Resolve Encyclopedia from hand and discard it.
- Double, Double it to trigger Grim Memoir
- Trigger The Raven Quill to ready Double, Double
- If bro-Guardian of the Crystallizer is with you, extra clue from Trish Scarborough
- Cleared your location? Then Hike over to the next location to trigger Whitton Greene
- Did you over-succeed? Then draw another card with a slot less Lucky Cigarette Case
- Then Double, Double + Guidance to give someone two additional actions with +2 to each of their skills.
Cycle the deck as fast as you can to do this as often as possible.
- 17 experience To enable the core: Double, Double, Guidance, Knowledge is Power, Ink for The Raven Quill
- 10 more to get comfortable: Whitton Greene, Hiking Boots, Existential Riddle, Easy Mark, Truth from Fiction, Living The Raven Quill
- Seeking Answers, Clean Sneak, Ace in the Hole are fantastic bonus upgrades for doubling
- Any off the skill upgrades will do good work
Individually, cards just work well together:
- Crystallizer of Dreams/Guardian of the Crystallizer + Existential Riddle
- Encyclopedia + Guidance
- The Raven Quill + exhausting assets
- Over-succeed with Grim Memoir or Breaking and Entering + "I'll take that!"/skill upgrades
- Double accessory without xp: Fine Clothes/Hiking Boots + "I'll take that!" + Hidden Pocket which is easier to setup with lots of deck thinning.
- Grim Memoir with more draw via Truth from Fiction