- Double, Double.
- The title of this card is a single word, doubled.
- The cost of this card is 2 x 2 = 4.
- The level of this card is also 4.
- Because it is exceptional, you pay double the XP to buy this card.
- Ironically, because it is exceptional, you can only have 1 in your deck.
- It has 2 commit icons on it.
- Not counting the duplicating coin in the middle, there are 16 (or 2^2^2) intact coins on the artwork.
- It lets you play any event twice.
- Aside from the keyword, the flavor text and rules text each take up 2 lines (4 total)
- It takes up an Arcane slot, of which you have 2.
- It is card 320 (2^5 x 10, note 2 x 5 = 10) in "The Circle Undone" cycle.
- It is in "Before the Black Throne", the Mythos pack containing the 8th Scenario this cycle.
- "The Circle Undone" is the 4th cycle of Arkham Horror LCG.
- The set symbol for "The Circle Undone" shows a severed figure 8, which contains 2 loops.
- The Rogue class symbol has 2 loops intertwined as well.
Alright enough of that. Clearly this is a Sefina Rousseau card. Get some extra value from The Painted World, a card that normally is restricted to three plays a game. Because Painted World becomes a copy of whatever card you play it as initially, I'm fairly sure you'd have to play that same event again if you Double, Double it, instead of getting to change targets, but that's okay. There's a lot of cards worth doubling: Drawn to the Flame, Sneak Attack, Backstab, Swift Reflexes, Narrow Escape, Hot Streak. Some events wont benefit well from this (Ward of Protection, Drawn to the Flame on lower player counts, Sure Gamble), but overall you'll probably get more than enough value out of it to make it worthwhile. Hot Streak is already a very powerful Sefina card when combined with Lola Santiago, so doubling it seems strong. Speaking of Lola and Hot Streak, Preston Fairmont likes this card as well. Preston relies on events to do anything (Intel Report, Decoy, Small Favor, "Look what I found!") so this could be very valuable action economy for him. Oh, and there's also Ace in the Hole.
That said I'm not fully sure how some of the timing would work there. Could you use it to discover four clues with "Look what I found!"? Could Sefina double Think on Your Feet and move two locations instead of one, or can she not double the card since she didn't draw another enemy? I'm not sure how the timing works here. Still, I'm sure there will be plenty of targets for this card. Two paragraphs.