|Card draw simulator|
Odds: 0% – 0% – 0% more
|None. Self-made deck here.|
The end goal is to have a shotgun as Leo's primary and only weapon. First off, this is multiplayer only deck, it wouldn't work for solo and even with 2 players it's a little iffy. So 3+ is optimal. So the biggest drawback is that Leo will slowly turn into shotgun wielding beast, but he will not be able to pull too many clues by himself. Other drawback is the transition into shotgun only deck, luckily we can bring Adaptable.
- 3xp - Charisma
- 2 x 2xp - 2 x Beat Cop -> 2 x Beat Cop (level 2)
- 4xp - .32 Colt -> Shotgun
- 1xp - Adaptable -> Switch Flashlight for Prepared for the Worst and 2nd .32 Colt for Daring Maneuver
- 6xp - Stick to the Plan Stick Prepared for the Worst, Emergency Cache
- With Adaptable switch 2nd Flashlight for Daring Maneuver and .45 Automatic for Inspiring Presence
- 2 x 3xp - 2 x Emergency Cache -> 2 x Emergency Cache (level 3)
- With Adaptable switch 2nd .45 Automatic for Inspiring Presence
- 2 x 1xp - Calling in Favors and Narrow Escape for Extra Ammunition - You can stick one ammo under Stick to the Plan from now on
- 4xp - Narrow Escape -> Shotgun
- 2 x 2xp - 2x Overpower -> 2 x "Eat lead!"
Main idea is to get to that point where you can play only with the Shotgun for whole scenarios without the need for saving ammo. To achieve that we have Sleight of Hand which can help at the start, also it can be useful in first few scenarios with .32 Colt, .45 Automatic and Flashlight. After that we rely on Venturer and Calling in Favors. In later scenarios we will also have Emergency Cache which can put up to 4 supplies on Venturer which can be turned into ammo on the Shotgun. Of course there is also Extra Ammunition which can be put under Stick to the Plan same as Emergency Cache and Prepared for the Worst which we can use to ensure that we find our shotgun quickly.
Other things to note is that Narrow Escape gives us ability to boost up our skills while evading AoO, which is extremely useful for Shotgun. Daring Maneuver is also nice since it essentially gives us 2 damage if we use it with Shotgun! "Watch this!" is helpful for our economy and we can use it with, you guessed, Shotgun attacks. Inspiring Presence is debatable addition, but it can help with healing and readying our Beat Cop and Venturer while boosting our skill tests.
You may have noticed yet another drawback, and that's experience. If you aren't playing with someone who will bring Delve Too Deep, I would advise that you slot in Charon's Obol after the first scenario. It's risky, but it pays off quickly.