|Card draw simulator|
Odds: 0% – 0% – 0% more
|Carolyn Fern - International Arms Dealer||1||1||0||1.0|
unremb · 159
Designed for a 4-investigator campaign (Taboo compliant).
Difficult choice to include Foolishness (and To Fight the Black Wind), but I felt the +1 is necessary with the higher difficulty.
Has limited healing ability at the start, which will be boosted significantly once Kerosene and Ancient Stone (4) are added.
Primary role: Support/Healing
Secondary role: Cluing
|Hand||Hawk-Eye Folding Camera|
|Hand||Magnifying Glass - Ancient Stone (4) with XP|
|Accessory||Hallowed Mirror - Police Badge with XP|
|Ally||Peter Sylvestre - Peter Sylvestre (2) with XP|
|Arcane||- perhaps Protective Incantation with XP|
|Tarot||- Death • XIII with XP|
Foolishness is only used as an Unexpected Courage in the earlier scenarios before Ancient Stone (4).
Delay the Inevitable on Dynamite Blast is a hilarious combo.
Use Solemn Vow to move horror from other investigators to Peter Sylvestre - this will provide you with action-less economy.
High Priority Upgrades
- Pathfinder (1) - mobility is key
- Ancient Stone (1) - to be quickly identified and upgraded to Ancient Stone (4)
- Peter Sylvestre (2)
- Kerosene (1) - preferred to Clarity of Mind
- Stand Together (3)
Medium Priority Upgrades
- Stick to the Plan (6) - Definitely worth adding if you are including Ever Vigilant, Custom Ammunition, and Dynamite Blast (2)
- Ever Vigilant (1) - the tempo/resource boost early on can be game changing, but I'll hesitate to include this without Stick to the Plan above
Low Priority upgrades
- Custom Ammunition (3) - especially if you're funding Tony Morgan
- Beat Cop (2) - both to whittle at enemies and to Teamwork to your friends.
Include Inspiring Presence if you are planning on bringing Beat Cop (2)
- Emergency Cache (3) - to refill Painkillers as well as your friends' assets
Playing on Standard
See my Carolyn Fern - International Arms Dealer deck for a standard difficulty build.